Home / Thailand 2018 
Creation date / 2018
- Guy breakfasting at our Bangkok guest house
- Mom, recognize this fabric?
- The view from the open-air loggia of our guest house in Bangkok.
- Pull-tabs on coconuts: the ultimate in modernization.
- Little kid feeding bread to river catfish: regular and albino
- Albino catfish
- This nice cat got fed dried fish by Michael's friend Nui
- These loaves of cheap bread are destined to be fed to catfish in the river
- I was too full to try this snack
- This is where you can feed carp a baby bottle of milk
- At the edge of the Chin river, by the Don Wai market
- a live-edge wooden chair on a pier
- A sacred ruminant in the temple at Don Wai
- Another sacred ruminant in the same temple
- Guy at the restaurant of Michael's friend Ni